Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please Pray for Water!


(from Zack in Serenje) The Well, locally known as a borehole. We are finally getting one put in, or so I thought. They are pretty expensive, but I found a guy who was recommended by another American guy who does boreholes with a smaller, more portable rig that is cheaper to transport to remote areas such as ours. Everything was fine, the price, the timing, and I had the confidence that they could get it done brfore I go. One week now. They came on Sunday and started drilling, they got about 1/4 of the way down and they hit hard rock, they repeated this three times before they came to me today and told me that they were giving up. Bummer deal man, for me. Now what? Please pray that I would have wisdom and that the right solution present itself. There isn't much time left.

No comments: